Hey, I may be all about cloud computing these days, but my heart is still anchored in all that is LightSwitch. With the new Visual Studio 2013 Preview out, I’ve been a busy little beaver (okay, a busy big ol’ bear) with all that interesting LightSwitch stuff.
For what it’s worth, here is a bit of a web content rollup about creating LightSwitch applications in SharePoint (yes, most are from Microsoft):
- Building Modern, HTML5-based Business Apps for SharePoint 2013 with Visual Studio LightSwitch
- Building Modern, HTML5-based Business Apps for SharePoint 2013 with Visual Studio LightSwitch (same presentation, different presenter at TechEd 2013 Europe)
- Walkthrough: Creating an App for SharePoint by Using LightSwitch
- Walkthrough: Accessing a SharePoint Workflow from a LightSwitch Mobile App
- Get Started Building SharePoint Apps in Minutes with LightSwitch
- Sending Email from a LightSwitch SharePoint App using Exchange Online
- Theming a LightSwitch SharePoint App with ThemeRoller (way cool!)
- Publishing LightSwitch apps for SharePoint to the Catalog
- Survey App Tutorial: Developing a SharePoint Application Using LightSwitch
More to come I’m sure.
Hey, if you’re curious to learn more about LightSwitch, I’m your guy. Contact me and I’d more than happy to chat with you about how using LightSwitch can shave weeks, if not months, of your next line of business software project.